When Mike and Victoria from Inside Property Investing hired us to help them convert a commercial office into an HMO, we knew this was going to be no small feat. Featuring dull white walls, outdated long ceiling lighting and worn out grey carpet throughout, it didn’t exactly scream comfort and style. Together, we’ve completely transformed this office into a 9-bedroom HMO, making this the 10th property we have collaborated with them on.
What Did We Do?
- A full rewire of the building, which included security lighting, CCTV cameras and CAT-6 cables for the shared living spaces (Wi-Fi), as well socket installation and connection to the mains.
- Installation of a Grade A LD2 fire alarm system, which is a system that places detectors in all circulation spaces, including rooms, escape routes and areas that pose a high fire risk to residents.
- Removed the outdated ceiling lighting and replaced it with recessed spot lights for a classier feel.
- Fitted the kitchen oven and hob, allowing the wonderful residents to create and enjoy meals together.
- Placement of wall length radiators in the living room, kitchen and bedrooms, providing warmth during the colder months and complimenting the bright orange walls.
- Installation of electric showers and extractor fans in the en suites.
- Installation of the multimedia system in the shared living room, which includes a big screen TV and state-of-the-art speakers.
We admire the integration of fixtures, fittings and colour schemes that Mike and Victoria have chosen to bring this HMO to life, and believe this all adds a great deal of value to the home.
This also makes it our 10th successful property project with them, and we’re now working on the 11th and 12th.
‘’We love working with CEB Electrics because they are reliable, always offer us competitive prices and continually work to a high standard. Regardless of what we ask for or require, they always deliver and we couldn’t be happier with their service.’’ Mike and Victoria
Why You Should Pick CEB Electrics For Your Project?
- We are both domestic and commercial electrical experts, installing everything from cable management systems and external power and lighting solutions to underfloor heating, electric cookers, heaters and showers.
- We are committed to providing the very best in customer service, no matter the project’s size, timescale or requirements.
- Our team is NICEIC approved and all members carry CSCS cards, meaning they meet the industry’s highest standards.
- No task is too big or too small, and we offer our industry expertise to create the best possible outcome for your room, house or project.
Are you a property investor looking for a specialist electrical business to work with on your next project? Then we recommend you call us today on 07835 797883 to discover how valuable we can be, and learn more about our services. We can’t wait to meet you and get started.