When Lesley and Martin hired Diane Berry to redesign their kitchen, they knew that they wanted the works. From the golden glass splashback and Quartz worktops that encapsulate the luxury Eggersmann kitchen, to the spectacular sliding doors and Neff appliances that bring it to life, we believe that Diane has outdone herself yet again. We thoroughly enjoyed working with this award-winning designer and in this post, we discuss the part we played in this project.
What Did We Do?
A complete rewire of the kitchen, as well as the adjacent utility room, dining room and extension. This included:
- The safe installation of all wires, ensuring that they are earthed and cross bonded to reduce the risk of electrocution in the unlikely event that the plumbing, taps or radiators become live.
- Checking that all wiring conforms to Part P: Electrical Safety meaning it’s been installed, ‘’in order to protect persons operating, maintaining or altering the installation from fire or injury.”
- Ensured all cabling was buried behind the walls and ran either vertically or horizontally from nearby sockets, for ease of aesthetic décor such as the kitchen units.
- Socket installation and mains connection in the rooms mentioned above.
- Installation of an eclectic range of lighting, including under-cabinet, recessed and pendant lighting.
- Smoke alarm installation ensuring 24/7 monitoring, as well as early smoke detection.
When Is It Time To Update Your Kitchen?
As you can see from the imagery in this post, Lesley and Martin’s new kitchen is wonderful. If you’re thinking of upgrading your kitchen but are unsure whether now is the right time, ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your kitchen covered in grout, mould, dust and dirt?
- Are outdated appliances causing you frustration and regularly increasing your energy bills?
- Do you feel you could utilise the space better?
- Are there cracked tiles and surfaces, and you’re wondering if this could affect the value of your home?
- Do you dislike your kitchen so much that you barely use it?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of these questions, then it may be time to upgrade.
Why You Should Work With CEB Electrics?
- We are both domestic and commercial electrical experts, installing and fitting everything from electric cookers, heaters and lighting to data cabling and external power solutions.
- We are dedicated to provided excellent customer service, ensuring our clients and customers feel we have gone beyond their expectations when we’ve completed their projects.
- Our team is NICEIC approved and they all carry CSCS cards, meaning they meet the industry’s highest standards.
- We offer a 5 year ‘no quibble’ labour guarantee, repairing any issues you encounter.
Well done to Diane, her team and everyone else involved in this project. If you’re looking for help with yours, please call us today on 07835 797883 to discuss your options, or contact us via our handy contact form here.